About Me

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
I don't endorse any brands for money. I am just genuinely passionate about products that work well and are worth investing on. I was inspired to blog because I have found so many advice and tips that have helped me greatly through reading blogs. Now it is my time to give back by sharing my secrets and great finds :D. I hope it helps you too :)

Monday, 22 July 2013

Our deal food adventure: Havana Beach Cafe Manly

I was extremely fortunate to grab a deal locally for 4 people from OurDeal.com.au:
A meal for 2 (I bought 2 deals to make it for 4 people) + drinks in Manly for only $22!

Name and Location:
Havana Beach Cafe and Lounge
3/14 South Steyne
Manly NSW

It's located in the corner of Manly, away from the main strip of restaurants so you wouldn't stumble across it unless you know about it. It's a smaller, more quiet and peaceful venue with a great view of the beach from the upstairs level.

The meal included:
A choice of these burgers:

HB Burger: Beef and chorizo patty topped with roasted capsicum, tomato, onion and mustard.

- Bower Burger: Beef patty topped with bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato and garlic aioli.

Pollo Cuban: Grilled breast of chilli lime chicken topped with corn salsa and chipotle mayo. Accompany your burger with a side of curly fries each (value $6 each).


A choice of sweet potato chips or curly fries on the side

And a choice of beer, wine or a selection of Havana's huge range of Mojitos.



Photographed above: HB Burger with curly fries and Vanilla Cassis Mojito

All four of us chose different burgers and all of us enjoyed it! :) The burgers there could easily make it in my top 2 list of best burgers I've ever tasted (Maybe even taking the number one spot ;) ). 
Curly fries were amazing (as usual). 
The mojitos were fabulous as well! 

We were all in awe that this had only costed us $11 each! Drinks in Manly itself costs $11 or more, let alone a good quality meal to go with it as well!

It had definitely deserved a blog post because this restaurant is worth going to regardless of the discount voucher. 
Havana Beach on Urbanspoon




No comments:

Post a Comment