About Me

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
I don't endorse any brands for money. I am just genuinely passionate about products that work well and are worth investing on. I was inspired to blog because I have found so many advice and tips that have helped me greatly through reading blogs. Now it is my time to give back by sharing my secrets and great finds :D. I hope it helps you too :)

Sunday, 26 May 2013

Best Budget BB cream: Holika Holika Clearing Petit BB cream

I am currently re-obsessed with BB creams! I am currently trying a couple of different types and will be making more posts some time in the future.
I was convinced to purchase Holika Holika's Clearing Petit BB cream because it was so cheap!  Only $6 for 30ml of product from ebay (posts worldwide)! I was crossing my fingers hoping that it would give good results and YES! It did deliver!
Consistency-thinner than Tony Moly's BB cream so it's easier to apply. 
Coverage-covered redness, acne and dark circles underneath my eye. So overall, good coverage :D
SPF-30PA ++ 
Oil Control-Suprisingly very good, better than the average BB cream (high end and low end) but not as good as Tony Moly's triple expert BB cream.
Lasting Power-Once again like the oil control, surprisingly good. Better than the average BB cream (high end and low end) but not as good as Tony Moly's triple expert BB cream.
Finish- Perfect! I personally opt for photoready, high coverage look so I use BB creams as a make-up base. Make-up looks better with BB cream as a base. You can especially notice it when you use concealer. The finish is a lot smoother.

Verdict: If you're looking for a budget BB cream with good oil control (rare find), this is the product for you!!! :D This would be the second best BB cream I've tried, regardless of price (which is a bonus).

No comments:

Post a Comment